junk food vs healthy food
I would like to talk about junk food vs healthy food and the difference between healthy food is a food which lows in calories and has a big dietary value so it has a good effect on our bodies, brains, habits, and health. On the other hand, junk food is unhealthy food although it contains high calories it doesn’t contain dietary values so it isn’t useful for our bodies.
read more: Healthy Food Quotes
difference between junk food and healthy food
what are junk foods ?
Biologically junk food is unhealthy food as it is high in sodium, saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol.
junk food like white bread, burger and potato chips, fries and potato, cakes, grilled, refined wheat flour, sugary drinks, candy, and many examples like those. Moreover, eating junk food will cost you.
junk food content: high amount of unhealthy fats, calories, and sugar so junk food is harmful. Moreover eating junk food in large amounts will cost a lot.
how does unhealthy food affect our bodies?
It is high in sugar amount and fats which make your body in continuous hunger statues according to increase in sugar level in blood so you feel hungry and thirsty then you eat again and become obese.
If you continue to eat unhealthy food you become fat, lazy, and patient. Eating too much over a long period can lead to issues such as high blood pressure and heart disease.
Also, highly processed foods increase your risk of developing cholesterol levels and can increase your risk of obesity.
moreover, you should avoid drinking much soda and coffee. they are bad for you.
junk food causes depression. how?!
according to several studies: diet may be related to depression. people who eat chocolates, sweets, fried food more likely to depression symptoms.
read more: How to trick your mind to lose weight
What are healthy foods ?
Healthy food: High in proteins, vitamins a, b,c, d, carbohydrates, healthy fats, and grains.
Healthy food is such as fruits and vegetables, fish, nuts, chicken, salmon, whole grains, yogurt, and leafy greens.
Healthy food is containing healthy drinks too , such as milk and fresh juice .
a healthy diet provides the body with essential nutrition because it contains balanced amounts of food elements which are major to body growth.
read more: what is a Plant-based lifestyle?
how healthy food affects our bodies?
It contains carbohydrates which provide the body with energy that essential for all vital process like nutrition, respiration, and excretion
proteins build our muscles and essential for hair, skin .
vitamins and minerals are micronutrients required by the body .
all previous elements help in building the human body so healthy food is very important to our life.
read more: Healthy habits to lose weight
The relation between losing weight and healthy food
Water, carbohydrates, fat, protein, vitamins, and minerals are the key nutrients that make up a healthy and balanced diet
when you eat balanced meals in your day that make your body in satiation statues and it will get rid of excess fats so you can lose overweight easily.
read more: healthy Chinese food
How many calories human body need ?
Human body need 2000 calories per a day to do vital process and activities
Effect of healthy food on our life :
eating healthy food help in the secretion of the endorphin hormone which responsible for feeling happy. Healthy food has many advantages which make our life better.
Here are many foods can protect you from heart diseases such as :
- Nuts: they are loaded with omega 3 and polyunsaturated fats like walnuts and almonds. try nuts as snacks during the day.
- Herbs: try to flavor your recipes by adding some rosemary, oregano, thyme, and sag.
- Salmon: it is the best food that keeps your heart healthy because it is rich in omega-3s. you should eat salmon weekly.
- Tuna : However, tuna is very cheap . it’s very good for your heart health .
- Olive oil: it is very rich in antioxidants, try it with cheese, salad, and bread.
- Tufa: it’s a very useful vegetable and fills with fiber, minerals, and polyunsaturated fats.
- Sweet potato: it’s very delicious and sweet. it is loaded with vitamins and fibers. try grilled sweet potato with our children. you can top it with cinnamon and sour cream.
- Oatmeal: it’s the best food for your heart health. you should eat oatmeal daily. it helps you from diabetes. try it with your favorite fruit. it’s very useful for students to raise their performance. you can serve it with honey and nuts on the top. it tastes great.
- Orange juice: orange is a fill of fibers. try to drink orange juice every day for breakfast.
- Yogurt: yogurt is a very good dairy. it’s loaded with calcium and potassium. try yogurt with honey and chia seeds as a healthy dinner with brown toast. enjoy it.
- Fruits: many fruits are loaded with minerals and vitamins that benefit your heart health like cherries, blueberries, red berries, red apples, and dates.
Balanced eating pattern
To achieve a balanced eating pattern your meals should including healthy ingredients. your dish should contain all groups of food which are organized by food pyramids guide-line.
each plate should contain a few fats, a few protein foods, much grain, and a lot of vegetables. Besides, some fruits and don’t forget to drink a lot of water.