The vegetarian risotto is one of the most distinctive Italian dishes of Italian cuisine, and this dish belongs to the appetizer category that is served before the main course.
Although the risotto has an Italian character in the first place, the ease of preparation, availability of its ingredients in addition to its delicious taste were the main reasons for the spread of this dish all over the world, and its ability to form helped to spread it, so that every city added to it something commensurate with its culture and personality.
read more: Vegetarian eggs
Delicious vegetarian risotto recipes
As easy as preparing a vegetarian risotto recipe is an easy process, even the smallest details make a big difference in the final result. If you make a very small mistake the risotto may become sticky, which should not happen.
There are many recipes to prepare a delicious vegetarian risotto dish, but it is advised to follow the steps and ingredients as accurately as possible to enjoy a delicious dish of vegetarian risotto in a variety of delicious ways that your family will love.
read more: Vegetarian tapa
How to make mushroom risotto
- A cup and a half of rice
- Half a cup of mushrooms
- Dried Porcini
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 cup white mushroom
- A quarter cup of vegetarian butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- A quarter cup of coconut cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, chopped into small pieces (optional)
- Salt and black pepper
- We start by turning the vegetable stock into the soup. Put five small or medium cups in a bowl with vegetable stock and heat for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, put the butter, garlic, onions, mushrooms, and rice together and stir well over the heat for about two minutes.
- Add the soup that you prepared in the first step, in addition to the cream. Make sure that the saucepan is placed on low heat until the soup is completely absorbed, which takes about 25 minutes. Stir the mixture every few minutes.
- Add the cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Finally, decorate it with parsley and more cheese if you like, and you will get the most delicious mushroom risotto.
read more: American Vegetarian café
How to make vegetarian risotto and smoked cheese
1- Cook the rice the traditional way and set it aside.
2- Put a little olive oil in a frying pan on low heat, then add the carrots, onions, and garlic until the vegetables got wilt.
3- Add the rice to the previous mixture, stirring well for 3 minutes.
4- Gradually add the chicken broth to the rice until it is absorbed.
5- Add cheese, tomatoes, thyme, and mushrooms until all the ingredients are mixed.
6- Add the cooking cream, then salt and pepper, stir well, and put it on a serving dish.
read more: Maoz Vegetarian
How to make shrimp risotto
- 1/2 cup Italian rice
- 3 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- The amount of a tablespoon and a half of curry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500 g peeled shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 lemon
- Spoon and half curry
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix yogurt with curry, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, and thyme and put shrimp in it.
- Put the previous mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Put the shrimp in the oil, cook well, and set aside.
- Roast the rice in the oil for a minute.
- Place the chicken broth over the rice and stir well until absorbed and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Place the shrimp on top of the rice, stir well, and then place it on a serving dish.
read more: eggs vegetarian
How to make Risotto Parmesan and basil
- 100 grams of onion
- 250 gm of Risotto rice
- 1-liter vegetable stock
- 50 gm of parmesan cheese
- 50 grams of mascarpone cheese
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- 20 grams of basil puree
- Pinch of rosemary
- 50 gm of basil
- Dried tomatoes
- 25g tomatoes
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 stick of Oregano, chopped
- olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- To prepare the basil puree, soak the basil leaves in hot water, then add iced water, dry it and set it aside.
- To prepare the dried tomatoes, preheat the oven to the lowest degree and chop the tomatoes lengthwise and remove the seeds from inside, then put salt inside and put it on the metal strainer.
- Leave the tomatoes to dry for half an hour, then wash them, let them dry, and add garlic, oregano, and black pepper to them.
- Put the tomatoes on their back in a tray of olive oil and put them in an oven at 100 temperature for 3 hours, and then cut them into small pieces.
- To prepare risotto, put a little oil in a bowl and add onions, garlic, and rosemary until their color changes.
- Add the rice to the previous mixture, stir well, and gradually add the vegetable broth.
- After it’s done, add the basil puree, parmesan cheese, mascarpone, and butter.
- Serve the risotto with tomato, cheese, and basil puree.
read more: Vegetarian Lunch Ideas
How to make Risotto with fish and herbs
Vegetarian risotto with fish and herbs is one of the favorite dishes of vegetarians whose diet allows them to eat seafood, and they are called fish vegetarians.
- 410g canned tomatoes
- 400 gm sliced boneless white fish fillets
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 celery stick, sliced
- 1 rosemary stick
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Chavez (onion/chives)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
read more: vegetarian sandwiches
Heat the oil in a medium deep bowl, add the rice and stir over high heat for 5 minutes, then add the water, the sauce, the rosemary, and the tomatoes with the preservation sauce and leave to boil, then calm the passersby, cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes until it becomes almost soft and absorbs most of the liquids, then remove the rosemary.
Add fish, celery, and zucchini, and stir lightly and cover.
We have provided you with a number of vegetarian risotto recipes in more than one way, and to suit different vegetarians. Enjoy the wonderful taste and healthy food for you and your family.
read more: Pescatarian diet