Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows are a delicious and healthy meal for our children. We present to your attention a very attractive serving of Viennese Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies. Such cookies can be decorated as a Christmas and New Year’s gift.
Mexican hot chocolate cookies
Some would say that Mexican hot chocolate cookies are simply flavored with chocolate with some spices and/or chili peppers, while others would claim that the term refers to a traditional product used to make hot chocolate, and still others would argue that the phrase could be applied to chocolate in any form that is cooked within the borders of Mexico.
Mexican hot chocolate biscuits with marshmallows
- Mexican hot chocolate biscuits with marshmallows
- Mix flour with cocoa, Beat butter, salt, and powdered sugar until creamy, Add protein and flour. Beat until a homogeneous mass is obtained. We put it in the cooking bag with the nozzle (I have a closed star) and put it on the baking paper.
- We bake at 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Easy way to cook Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows
- I used cherry and orange puree to make this cookie.
- You must first prepare the cherry base to manufacture a cherry ester. Drain the juice from frozen cherries. Put 300 g of cherries and 100 g of sugar in a pot.
- We let the liquid vaporize.
- Then grind the cherry puree with a blender and grind it through a sieve.
- Since there is very little pectin in cherries, which plays an important role in marshmallows, we take 5 grams of pectin and mix it with 20 grams of sugar.
- In a pan, add the cherry puree.
- Pour in the pectin with the sugar and bring it to 105 degrees, stirring constantly.
Cook Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows
The orange puree is made in the same way.
- The orange is cleaned of all the white sections, only the “fillet” is taken from the orange and the finely grated zest (without the white) is added.
- For this marshmallow, we take 65 g of cherry puree and 65 g of apple juice and heat them to 50 degrees. Mix with sugar (100 g).
- Pour agar on two tables. to. water.
- Sugar (200 g) is poured into a saucepan, filled with water, and placed on the stove.
- When the temperature of the syrup reaches 100 degrees, agar-agar is poured in and mixed well.
- Bring it to 110 degrees, stirring constantly.
- Put the mashed potatoes and protein in the blender bowl.
Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows ingredients
- all-purpose flour, 2 1/4 cups
- Unsweetened cocoa powder in a half-cup
- Cream of tartar, 2 tablespoons
- Baking soda, 1 teaspoon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of coarse salt, half a teaspoon room temperature unsalted butter
- Sugar, 1 3/4 cups
- two huge eggs
- Cinnamon, 2 teaspoons
- 5 teaspoons optional chili powder
The best way to bake Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows
- To make Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows, Put racks in the upper and bottom thirds of the oven and preheat it to 400 degrees.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar in a sizable basin for two minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Scrape the bowl’s side clean.
- Add eggs and beat to combine.
- Add the flour mixture and blend well.
- Combine the cinnamon, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and chili powder (if using) in a small bowl.
- Using a large tablespoon, form balls of dough and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place, about 3 inches apart, on two lined baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, rotating the baking sheet halfway through, or until the cookies are firm in the center and starting to crack.
- Let cookies cool on sheets, then transfer cookies to racks to cool completely. (In an airtight container, keep food for up to a week.)
Information about Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows
In many modern recipes in English-speaking countries, the term Mexican chocolate is used to indicate that the spices, mostly cinnamon, and vanilla, are included in the dish’s flavor profile. Mexican chocolate sauce and Mexican chocolate cookies are examples of usage of the phrase.
Although these specials (and most like them) originated well outside of this country, the combination of chocolate, cinnamon, and vanilla is Mexican.
In times before the Latin era, when hot chocolate was a ritual drink mainly reserved for the elite, ingredients such as vanilla were mixed with ground cocoa and made into a watery drink.
In colonial times, cinnamon was introduced from the Far East into Mexican cuisine, where to this day it remains firmly entrenched as an essential ingredient in sweet and savory dishes.
The fact that Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows are a tasty and healthy treat for our kids without any preservatives that are harmful to them is one of its most significant advantages.
Type of chocolate in Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows
The type of chocolate used in Mexico to make hot chocolate is called chocolate de mesa (literally, “table chocolate”).
It consists of roasted cacao nibs and rice with almonds, sugar, cinnamon, and often other ingredients such as vanilla or additional spices.
This mixture, in a liquid or semi-liquid state, is poured into molds and cooled: The solids (in the strip or piece form) are then bundled and sold.
These pieces are later cut and milk or water is added to make the convenient beverage, or a single ingredient piece is included.
One of the most important benefits of Mexican hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows is that it is a delicious and healthy dessert for our children, free of preservatives that harm our children.