Vegetarian strawberry cake: 2 delicious recipes and more
Vegetarian strawberry cake is one of the types of vegan cake that can enrich the vegetarian menu.
Food recipes targeting vegetarians have varied, and many solutions have been found to avoid eating cattle and chicken meat, and innovations have sometimes replaced meat with mushrooms.
And in the varieties of vegetarian dishes, from basic and side dishes to appetizers and salads, we have left the desserts section, which we must highlight.
In this article, we offer you a set of vegan cake recipes, on top of which is the vegetarian strawberry cake, then we mention various other types of delicious vegetarian cake recipes that will please you and your family.
Read more about fruitarian diet
Vegetarian strawberry cake and other recipes
Vegetarian orange cake
According to individuals
- 2 cups fresh and drained orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1½ tablespoon of baking powder
- ½ cup corn oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon tang orange
- Put 2 cups of orange + vinegar + sugar and mix with the electric mixer until the sugar disappears
- Add oil and continue mixing with the electric mixer
- Add the flour and sifted baking powder gradually, while continuing the continuous mixing until the amount of flour is finished and in one direction, and we add a spoonful of orange tannic
- Pour the mixture onto a 24-inch tray or whatever tray you like
- Preheated oven by 180 enters from 35 to 40 minutes and do not open until 30 minutes have elapsed
- Note We leave the cake for 5 minutes in the oven after it is ready and the door is open
Vegetarian strawberry cake (black forest cake)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (120 g)
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa or unsweetened cocoa powder (30 g)
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cane sugar (140 g)
- 1/2 cup small chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup vegetarian yogurt (60 g)
- 3/4 cup water (180 g)
- 1/4 cup any nut butter or apple sauce (60 g)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (8 g)
To decorate the vegetarian strawberry cake:
- 1 packet of vegan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup strawberry juice
- Strawberry fruits
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, optional chips, and sweetener, and stir well.
- If you are unable to stir the nut butter, gently heat it until it is able to stir
- In a new bowl, mix the nut butter, yogurt, water, and vanilla together. Then mix until blended (do not over mix), then pour into the cupcake liners
- Bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes or until the mixture rises and the toothpick comes out from the center of the cake clean
- Pierce the cake with a toothpick and pour the cherry juice over it
- Topping: Mix sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese and fill a pastry bag with it
- Once the cakes have cooled down, decorate them with cream, fruits, and enjoy your delicious Vegetarian strawberry cake.
Vegetarian lemon cake
- 1½ cups flour
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- We turn on the oven from below at a temperature of 180
- Grease a medium tray with oil and pour the mixture into it
- We put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes and test its ripeness by planting a toothpaste in the middle of it, if it comes out dry it will be ripe.
- Blend on the face for 5 minutes
Vegetarian chocolate cake
- One and a half cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- A teaspoon of carbonate
- A tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- A cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- A cup of sugar
- We dissolve sugar in juice and oil
- Mix the dry materials together
- We add the dry materials to the liquid mixture and mix
- Put the mixture in a greased tray with oil and flour and into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes
- It can be decorated with liquid chocolate
Vegetarian strawberry cake (basic recipe)
- Two cups of flour for multipurpose use.
- A cup of whole-wheat flour.
- A cup and a half of granulated sugar.
- A teaspoon and a half of sodium bicarbonate.
- A teaspoon and a half of baking powder.
- A small spoon of salt.
- A small bag of vegetable jelly, to taste.
- A cup of vegetable oil.
- Two tablespoons of flaxseed.
- A cup and a half of vegetable milk.
- A teaspoon and a half of vanilla.
- A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- A cup and a half of fresh strawberries, which can be replaced with frozen ones.
- Three to four drops of red natural food coloring and chopped beets can be mixed because they have a strong color.
Strawberry picking ingredients for vegetarian strawberry cake
- Half a cup of fat-free dairy products.
- Three and a half cups of powdered sugar.
- 2 to 3 strawberries peeled and sliced.
How to prepare the vegetarian strawberry cake
- Prepare the oven by operating it at a temperature of one hundred seventy-five degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a medium-sized baking tray by greasing it and sprinkling it with flour.
- Mix flour with sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl, add vegetable jelly if used, and stir the materials well until they are mixed.
- Mix vegetable oil, flaxseeds, vegetable milk, vanilla, and vinegar in another bowl, and stir the materials well until they are mixed and set aside.
- Remove the leaves of strawberry kernels, chop them and add them to the flour mixture.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry materials, and stir it well until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Add natural colorant or beets and stir well until combined with ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray and bake it in the oven for a period of fifty to fifty-five minutes, or for thirty-five to forty minutes in the case of using a round baking tray, and it can be confirmed that the cake is cooked in a clean toothpick or pasta stick is inserted in the center of the cake and taken out while it is dry.
- Mixing the powdered sugar with the fat to prepare the cake topping until it becomes a smooth mixture, then add the chopped strawberries and stir them, and in the absence of a spreadable mixture, you can add one tablespoon to three tablespoons of vegetable milk.
- Leave the cake to cool completely, then put a large amount of cake topping.