Swedish cuisine is famous for many recipes that spread preparation in the Arab and western countries, and the Swedish meatballs dish is one of the most famous recipes, as it does not need time or effort during preparation and cooking, and its components are simple and tasty, and the origin of this dish belongs to King Charles, who brought this dish With him to Sweden after he visited Turkey, during the eighteenth century, so the origin of this dish is Turkish, and in this article, we will learn about several ways to make Swedish meatballs.
Swedish meatballs are one of the most delicious foods
So we show you the best ways to prepare Swedish meatballs:
we start with ingredients to make Swedish meatballs
- Two slices of fresh white bread.
- A quarter cup of milk.
- Three tablespoons of filtered butter.
- Half a cup of onion.
- A small spoon of salt.
- Three hundred and thirty-five grams of minced meat.
- Three hundred and thirty-five grams of minced lamb.
- two large egg yolks.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- A quarter teaspoon of sweet pepper.
- A quarter teaspoon of grated nutmeg.
- A quarter cup of flour.
- Three cups of beef broth.
- A quarter cup of heavy cream.
How to prepare Swedish meatballs?
to prepare Swedish meatballs follow this instructions :
- Heat the oven at a temperature of 93 ° C.
- Cut the bread into pieces, put it in a small mixing bowl with milk, then set it aside.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of butter in a 30.5 cm straight-side skillet over medium heat, add chopped onions, and a pinch of salt.
- Saute the onion until softened, then remove it from the heat, and set aside.
- Mix the baking mixture, milk, minced shoulder meat, minced lamb, egg yolks, salt, black pepper, sweet pepper, nutmeg, and onion in an electric mixer bowl the mixture over medium speed for 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the meatballs into portions of 28 grams each, put them on the baking tray, and form the meatballs into discs.
- Heat the remaining butter in the skillet over medium to low heat or an electric skillet set to 121 ° C.
- Add the meatballs and smear them until golden brown on all sides for about 7-10 minutes.
- Raise the meatballs to the oven tray with a vacuum spoon, and place them in the hot oven.
- When all meatballs are ripe, the temperature is lowered, then the flour is added to the frying pan or electric fryer, and then whisk until it becomes light brown for about one or two minutes.
- Gradually add the beef broth, and whisk until the sauce becomes thick. Add the cream and continue cooking until the sauce reaches the required thickness.
- Lift the meatballs from the oven, cover them with the sauce, then serve.
Meatballs with cream
- 1 and a half cups of soft rusk (about three slices of bread).
- 1 tablespoon and a quarter of dry and chopped onion, or a cup of fresh and chopped onion.
- A teaspoon and a half of salt.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of pepper.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Three-quarters of a cup of milk.
- Nine hundred grams of minced meat.
- Two tablespoons of butter, or margarine.
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Two tablespoons of flour.
- A three-gram package of concentrated meat broth.
- A cup of cream.
How to prepare Swedish meatballs with cream?
• Heat the kitchen appliance at a temperature of ninety three ° C.
• Cut the bread into items, place it in a very tiny bowl with milk, then set it aside.
• Dissolve one tablespoon of butter in a very thirty.5 cm straight-side cooking pan over medium heat, add sliced onions, and a pinch of salt.
• Saute the onion till softened, then take away it from the warmth, and put aside.
• Mix the baking mixture, milk, minced shoulder meat, minced lamb, egg yolks, salt, black pepper, sweet pepper, nutmeg, and onion along in an electrical mixer bowl, and blend the mixture over medium speed for 1-2 minutes.
• Divide the meatballs into parts of twenty eight grams every, place them on the baking receptacle, and kind the meatballs into discs.
• Heat the remaining butter within the cooking pan over medium to low heat, or in an electrical cooking pan set to 121 ° C.
• Add the meatballs and smear them till golden brown on all sides for concerning 7-10 minutes.
• Raise the meatballs to the kitchen appliance receptacle with a vacuum spoon, and place them within the hot kitchen appliance.
• When all meatballs square measure ripe, the temperature is lowered, then the flour is added to the skillet or electrical volaille, so whisk till it becomes brown for concerning one or 2 minutes.
• Gradually add the meat broth, and whisk till the sauce becomes thick. Add the cream and continue change of state till the sauce reaches the desired thickness.
• Lift the meatballs from the kitchen appliance, cowl them with the sauce, then serve.
Creamy Swedish Meatballs With Mushrooms
To prepare creamy Swedish meatballs with mushrooms, the following steps can be taken:
- olive oil for frying.
- A brown onion, finely chopped. 250 grams of mushrooms.
- Half a teaspoon of oregano.
- 500 g of minced lean meat.
- A quarter cup of bread crumbs. A grain of eggs.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- 350 ml of chicken broth.
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Two teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 250 g of liquid cream with a 35%at content.
- A handful of green parsley for garnish.
How to prepare creamy Swedish meatballs with mushrooms?
- Place the onions in a large skillet, and stir until tender and transparent, then put in a deep bowl and allow to cool.
- Mushrooms are placed in the same pan and stir over high heat until all liquids evaporate, then season with a little salt and oregano, then remove the mushrooms from the pan and cover and set aside.
To prepare meatballs
- Mix the minced meat in a large bowl with fried onions, breadcrumbs, eggs, chopped parsley, spices, salt, pepper, and stir until the ingredients are completely combined.
- Make from the previous mixture of small meat meatballs they will number approximately 20-25 tablets.
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil in the same pan, put on the fire until the oil is heated, put the meat meatballs stir until browned from all sides, and then put the meatballs side of the pre-cooked mushrooms.
- Put the butter with the remaining oil in the pan, and heat it until bubbles appear, then add the flour and stir with the butter for two minutes.
- Add the hot chicken broth, stirring using a net racket, to make sure there are no lumps. When all the broth is combined, add the Worcestershire sauce and add the Dijon mustard and lemon juice.
- Add the cream and stir with the ingredients, and leave until the mixture boils. Meatballs are returned to the pan, stirred with the sauce until you cover them, and left for four to five minutes until the meatballs are cooked from inside until the sauce thickens.
- Sprinkle a handful of sliced parsley, then sprinkle a little olive oil and lemon juice.
- Serve with pasta mixed with butter, or with mashed potato with garlic flavor.