do you listen about healthy High-Calorie Foods ?!
A few of the harmful and most of them are useful to our bodies.
first: we need to know what is calories?
but on the nutrition side, it’s mean that the amount of heat which needed to raise the temperature of our bodies to generate energy to can live and do he activates and function
second: we need to know what the types of calories?
third: where can we gain these types of calories?
you can gain the
high calories food has 2 sections:
- healthy calories presented at avocados, quinoa, nuts, olive oil, whole grains, and dark chocolate.
- unhealthy presented at Oils, butter, margarine and other fats like fried foods, sugary sweets and any types of junk food
low calories food represented at Fruits, vegetables, and any types of Grilled meats
buts it does not mean that you should choose a list of low calories to eat every day. you just need to focus on the type of foods you had and know how to calculate calories in the correct way
now we will tell you 1 example of a good diet program may help at having healthy calories
your breakfast should contain:
1 egg with toast chips with an apple or banana and a glass of skimmed milk
or replace it with Yogurt without fats and blueberry
to get higher calories you can add a slice of whole-grain toast, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
or a piece of fruit to reach 400 calories at the breakfast
3 hours after breakfast you should have soft snacks to boost your burning by eating an orange, apple, avocado, or any type of fruits
then lunch meal :
its recommended to fill your stomach with vegetables rich in fiber such as lettuce, cucumber, radish, pepper, grated carrots, and spinach
as a salad, it’s the way to gain its benefits and you will fell enough
then you must support it by eating about 250 gm of protein, such as grilled chicken or canned tuna, 2 pieces of meat, and about five types of biscuits stuffed with wheat.
there is salad alternatives include a small piece of whole-wheat bread, one spoon of feta cheese, two tablespoons of chickpeas, a cup of raw spinach, a handful of cherry tomatoes with a teaspoon of olive oil, or a cup of brown rice topped with 2 An ounce of grilled lean beef.
try to avoid restaurants or any fats, oils, and cheese and Be satisfied with a green salad with baked or grilled protein
here there were listed of High-Calorie Foods you can use as a dinner :
- 2 piece of salmon with sweet potato and a cup of steamed broccoli
- 1 piece of beef with a large salad made of 2 cups of vegetables, with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- whole wheat bread with 2 pieces of roast beef with low-fat cheese, and 1 cup of chopped pears
- 1\2 cup of raspberries or blueberries can be a dessert if you feel sweet needing
and you can lose half of them according to the next day easily
now I will tell some advice might help at having a healthy lifestyle
- avoid any diet program which makes you unsatisfied live vegan or vegetarian and plant-based
- don’t try any Weight loss – rise medicine because it can affect your Hormone system
- eat three meals during the day at least and don’t forget the snack
- always drink at least 8 liters of water daily
- choose food which has sodium to boost your burning
- have smoothie drinks to fill your stomach
merge, some of this food into the low-calorie diet plan every two weeks or so can prevent weight loss as these foods provide nutrients that the body needs.
A healthy “treat meal” higher in calories and carbohydrates can actually help in your metabolism-boosting and control your body hormones.
and gradually increase that to one daily hour at the gym or health club then start at Weight lifting to gain more Muscles
which will help with Disease prevention, Increase body strength, Diabetes resistance, and Fight anxiety and depression so it does not only help at dieting or weight loss and increases but also it helps to improve your mental health