The Golden Kiwi is native to northern China, and its scientific name is Actinidia chinensis, also known as the fruit of the Chinese grape.
The best ones are those that grow in the sun, and their rapid growth rate makes them a great choice for strong trellises.
They can be found in oak forests on cliffs or in valleys.
The development would thrive in New Zealand during the 20th century.
thanks to the teacher, Izabel Frazer, who brought Kiwi seeds (yang tao) from china in 1904.
Alexander Allison planted its seeds.
Golden kiwi is a patented variety.
More than 4000 hectares of gold kiwi fruit are planted all over the world.
Although golden kiwi fruit is commonly associated with New Zealand.
But in the fact, Italy produces more kiwi fruit than any other country in the world.
kiwi Gold fruits thrive in fertile soils and mild temperate climates, SO Italy is a typical region.
Golden kiwi distinguishes itself from common green kiwi in color, texture, and flavor.
It has a bronze-toned, smooth, hairless, paper-thin skin.
. The golden flesh is dotted with the trademark edible black seeds.
Many people say that it tastes like a cross between strawberry and mango.
Cutting and scooping out the flesh with a spoon is one of the easiest ways to enjoy it.
Whole golden kiwi is edible
Gold Kiwi is available summer through spring, its color means summer, and summer befitting it.
Nutritional value and health of golden kiwi
100 grams of fresh kiwi Contains from 100 to 420 milligrams of vitamin C, 8% to 14% of carbohydrates, or 1% to 2% of citric acid, in addition to the abundance of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Enzymes and digestion
Thanks to the enzymes that are available in the golden kiwi, this fruit improves the digestion process to the maximum degree.
As the two-factor enzymes dissolve the proteins inside the body, to digest distinctive foods.
Which are enzymes similar to those available in papaya, as well as a pineapple?
Fiber and weight
Golden kiwi carries an appropriate amount of fiber, which is beneficial to health in general.
And those who want to lose excess weight in particular, as the fiber is characterized by that it takes a long time to digest.
Which increases the length of the period in which a person feels full.
And what means not eating food in harmful quantities Diet regimen followed by him.
Potassium and blood pressure
If you suffer from a crisis of high blood pressure.
You should rely on golden kiwi without waiting, as it is rich in potassium as mentioned before.
Which is the mineral necessary to create the required balance between blood electrolytes?
what in turn reduces the sodium concentration naturally.
Vitamin C and immunity
Also, good levels of vitamin C, which are available in the distinctive kiwi fruit.
Contribute to strengthening the body’s immune system.
Which results in preventing infection attacks with remarkable efficiency.
And with it the chances of developing diseases no matter how severe they are, such as cancer, diabetes, and heart attacks.
As soon as eating two or three fruits Golden kiwi daily.
Studies into the benefits of gold kiwi
- A study published in the Journal of nutritional science in 2013 indicated that consuming golden kiwi reduced mood disorder, fatigue, and increased activity and that the vitamin C present in yellow kiwi has a positive effect in improving mood.
- in the journal Peptides in 2004 indicated that the antifungal protein Actinchinin found in golden kiwi has a potent antifungal activity for some types of fungi, such as Fusarium oxysporum, which did not respond to the protein found in green one.
- A study published in the journal Nutrients in 2018 showed that consuming two golden kiwis daily significantly increases the concentration of vitamin C in blood plasma, and improves metabolism and cardiovascular health slightly.
- in the British Journal of Nutrition in 2011 a study published indicated that consuming golden kiwi reduces symptoms of upper respiratory infection, reduces its severity and duration of its occurrence, in addition to increasing the concentration of vitamin C in the blood of healthy elderly people.
- in the British Journal of Nutrition in 2011 a study published showed that consuming golden kiwi with an iron-fortified breakfast improved the iron status of women with low iron stores.
Golden kiwis are best suited for both eating it only without application and cooked applications.
As well as can be consumed whole.
Gold 0ne can replace green kiwi in any recipe that requires kiwi.
kiwi golden suit for both sweet and savory, cold and warm, in cold soups, granites and fruit tarts, decadent desserts including pies and ice creams.
Gold kiwis pair well with acidic and creamy fruits.
Alike such as passion fruits and bananas.
bright herbs such as mint and cilantro.
nuts such as cashews and macadamias,.
and mild fruits such as apples and cucumbers.
Using golden kiwi in diet, and losing weight
You should know, dear reader that kiwi does not directly help burn fat.
But it has some benefits that help in losing weight and the benefits are as follows:
- the golden one contains dietary fiber, which helps you feel full for a long time, which leads to weight loss and improves digestion and metabolism.
- The calories in kiwis are present in very small quantities, as the golden one fruit contains 61 calories, which makes it a good fruit to add as a snack with some salads and eat it in the middle of the day to reduce the feeling of hunger without eating many calories.
Benefits of golden kiwi for athletes
it is an important fruit for an athlete to complete the body.
because of having a high percentage of iron and zinc that helps to raise the levels of the hormone testosterone in the body.
Which in turn affects the strength, size, and speed of muscle growth.
In addition to antioxidants such as lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene that help burn excess fat During exercise.
It is also a good source of vitamin C, which is necessary for the body.
And kiwi contains more potassium than bananas.
Besides, it contains an amount of fiber that improves digestion in the intestine and lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood.
It is also rich in linoleic acid, which helps increase metabolism and build muscle.