Christmas hot chocolate and a wide variety of exotic drinks
Christmas hot chocolate One of the most important aspects of celebrating Christmas is the time when we need a hot and delicious drink.
In this article, we will offer you some of the drinks that contain hot chocolate, so that our birthday celebration is complete with the coolness of the outside atmosphere and the warmth inside.
read more: Christmas vegetarian food ideas
Christmas hot chocolate with mint
- A cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 pieces of grated chocolate
- 1 tablespoon mint powder
- Enough pieces of marshmallow
read more: Christmas desserts traditions
- Bring a medium-sized frying pan, put the milk, cream, and salt in it and mix well.
- Put the mixture on the fire, with constant stirring, then reduce the heat and leave it until bubbles appear on the side of the pan.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, remove the pan from the heat, and add the grated chocolate powder.
- Beat the mixture again until the chocolate powder is melted.
- Add a small amount of mint powder and mix well, then add the rest of the amount.
- Mix the previous ingredients together quickly until you get a smoothie without lumps.
- Put the chocolate shake in a serving cup, then add the whipped cream to it.
- Before serving, heat the drink in the microwave, then decorate with marshmallows.
Christmas hot chocolate with marshmallow
- 300 grams of chocolate chips.
- 250 grams of marshmallow.
How to prepare:
- Place the chocolate chips on the marshmallow in an oven tray.
- Put the tray in the oven, and leave it for about 5 minutes.
- Take out from the oven, put it in a serving dish, and serve
read more: Christmas food ideas for kids
Marshmallow chocolate sticks
- 12 large size marshmallows.
- 12 colorful candy sticks.
- Half a cup of hot chocolate low in sugar.
- Half a cup of chopped dessert.
How to prepare:
- Place the marshmallow pieces on a plate and place a candy stick in the center of each marshmallow.
- Dip the marshmallow pieces in hot chocolate.
- Dip marshmallow sticks in chocolate candy pieces, then place the sticks on a tray on parchment paper.
- Leave aside until the chocolate hardens.
- Put on a serving dish, and serve
Chocolate Marshmallow, in Red and Green Balls:
- A tablespoon of butter.
- A cup of marshmallow.
- A cup of corn flakes.
- Half a teaspoon of red and green natural colors.
- Christmas hot chocolate.
How to make Christmas balls:
- Put the marshmallow pieces in the butter in a skillet over the fire, stirring until melted, and stir well.
- Add corn flakes are to the mixture while stirring, then remove it from the stove, place it on a plate.
- Make marshmallow balls with corn flakes and place them on a plate.
- The dessert is dipped in hot chocolate and placed in a serving dish.
- To make the red marshmallow balls, stir the marshmallow and corn flakes well in the butter over the heat with the addition of the red color.
- Red candy balls are prepared and placed in a serving dish.
- To prepare green marshmallow balls, put both green marshmallows and cornflakes together in melted butter in a frying pan over a fire, then make green dessert balls, and put them in a serving dish.