Burger…How to Make A street Burger?
The street burger is one of the types of street food that is preferred and loved by many around the world, as it was the beginning of its innovation in America and then became famous all over the world, which consists of minced chicken or beef meat mixed with spices, cheese and vegetables and has a wonderful taste that makes many prefer it over other street food, in this article will present to you the different ways from all over the world to make burgers, whether eastern or western.
1- American Burger
It is worth noting that no matter how tastes differ in eating a street burger, the original remains the favorite of many, and it is on the American way, and here is the way.
- 2 pounds freshly ground chuck, (at least 80% lean, a.k.a. 80/20)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices deli-counter American cheese
- 6 large burger buns, preferably homemade, toasted if desired
- thousand island dressing
- sliced red onion
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced pickles
- fresh lettuce leaves
- Mix the ground beef, onion, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until it is homogeneous and the dough becomes smooth.
- Then cut it into six parts and shape it into pies.
- Heat the skillet and cook the pancakes in it for three minutes and flip it over the other side, then add two slices of cheese on top.
- Cook the other side for 3 minutes.
- Then put it on a plate for a period of minutes until it calms and put on the bread.
- Different types of sauces and vegetables are added as desired.
2- Asian Turkey Burger
If you are a fan of oriental flavors and oriental spices, then this way of street burger you will like it very much
* ¼ cup bulgur wheat
* ½ cup boiling water
* ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
* 1 tsp. sugar
* Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
* ¼ seedless cucumber, sliced 1/8-inch thick
* ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
* ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
* 1 tsp. chile-garlic sauce
* 12 oz. lean ground turkey
* 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
* 2 scallions, chopped
* 1 tsp. grated ginger
* 1 clove garlic, grated
* 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro, plus ¼ cup whole leaves
* 2 tsp. vegetable oil
* 4 burger buns
– begin by using taking a bowl, add the bulgur and the boiling water. cowl with plastic wrap and set apart until the bulgur is soft, approx. 45 min. to one hour.
– meanwhile, take a bowl and whisk the vinegar and sugar with a generous seasoning of salt and pepper until dissolved. upload the cucumber and onion blend nicely and set aside to marinate for approx. 30 min.
– In a separate bowl blend the yogurt and chile-garlic sauce. Season with salt and pepper and set apart.
– Drain the bulgur and upload the turkey, hoisin, scallions, ginger, garlic, and chopped cilantro and blend till simply combined.
– Divide the turkey mixture into four lightly sized patties.
– Take a frying pan and position it over medium heat until very hot. gently drizzle both facets of each patty with oil and region at the frying pan. cook the patties until they are cooked via, approx. 3-4 min in step with facet.
– Drain the pickled vegetables and blend with the entire cilantro leaves.
– gather the burgers by spreading a few highly spiced yogurt sauce on the top and backside of each bun and pinnacle with a patty and some pickles.
3- BBQ Chicken Burger
This is also one of the street burger recipes that won the admiration of many people, as it contains many types of appetizers and different vegetables, which makes it taste great.
* 1 tbsp. butter
* 1 small red onion, ½ finely chopped, ½ thinly sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 2 tbsp. tomato paste
* 1 tsp. sugar
* 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tbsp. hot sauce
* 1 ¼ pounds ground chicken
* 1 tbsp. grill seasoning
* 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
* 2 tbsp. honey
* 1 lemon, juiced
* 3 rounded tbsp. sweet pickle relish
* 2 cups shredded cabbage mix
– begin with the aid of heating a frying pan over medium warmness, melt the butter. add chopped onions, garlic, and tomato paste and prepare dinner them for approx. 5 min. to soften and sweeten. Sprinkle in the sugar and remove from warmth. Cool in a bowl for 5 min. upload tomato paste aggregate, Worcestershire sauce, warm sauce to the bowl, and blend well.
– add the floor bird and grill seasoning to the bowl and shape 4 frivolously sized patties from the mix.
– Take a frying pan and warmth 1 tbsp. greater-virgin olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high warmth. cook dinner the patties approx. 6 min. on each facet.
– combine the honey, lemon juice, and last more-virgin olive oil in a bowl. upload delight in, cabbage blend, sliced onions, and season with salt and pepper. blend nicely.
– Serve the patties on bun bottoms topped with slaw and bun tops.
4- Latin spiced lamb burger
The different street burger recipes have varied to suit all tastes, this method is intended for those who like to eat lamb.
* 1 ½ tsp. whole black pepper
* ½ tsp. coriander seeds
* ½ tsp. cumin seeds
* ¼ to ½ tsp. cayenne powder
* 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
* 2 pounds ground lamb
* *** Sauce: ***
* 1/3 cup dried ancho chiles, caps removed and seeded
* 1/3 cup dried pulla, caps removed and seeded
* 1/3 cup dried pasilla, caps removed and seeded
* 1 cup water
* 1 tbsp. sour cream
* ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 small clove garlic, chopped
* 2 to 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
* ½ tbsp. salt
*** Burgers: ***
* 6 burger buns
* 3 oz. Cotija cheese – Red onion, sliced – Tomato, sliced – Lettuce
– start by way of adding pepper, coriander, and cumin seeds to a dry pan and toast them till they begin to crackle. Pour them immediately into a coffee grinder and mix the seeds to the best powder.
– Then take a blending bowl and add all of the spices, garlic, and salt to the lamb and blend it nicely. shape the mixture into 6 flippantly sized patties.
– transferring directly to the sauce. After weighing, open up the dried peppers to shake out the seeds. positioned the peppers in a saucepan with the water and boil over medium heat until ¼ cup of liquid remains. add the peppers, cooking liquid, sour cream, oil, garlic, and lime to the blender, and blend it until easy. add salt and cream and mix again until the mix receives a saucy consistency.
– cook dinner the lamb patties on a frying pan for approx. 4-5 min. according to facet for medium-rare. placed about 1 tsp. of sauce on every side of the hamburger bun and disintegrate Cojita cheese on the pinnacle. bring together the burger with tomato slices, onion, and lettuce and serve.
5- French Burger
This is another recipe from the street burger recipe where the sophisticated French taste is famous around the world
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup sliced green onion
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 thin slice red onion
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup red wine
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
1/2 teaspoon crushed bay leaf
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
salt and ground black pepper to taste
Heat the oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
In a bowl, mix feta cheese, green onions, tarragon, pepper, and salt and set aside.
Shape the ground turkey into 8 equal-sized patties.
Top with four pieces of the cheese mixture, then place the remaining four pancakes on top, then close the sides.
Cook the pancakes in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, while turning.
To make the sauce
Put a little olive oil in a frying pan over low heat, then cook the onions until they turn brown, then discard the onions.
Add the flour to the onion oil and stir until it becomes brown in color.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the chicken broth, red wine, parsley, chopped onions, bay leaf, and thyme and reheat over the fire until it boils completely and serves on top of the pancakes